Booking Condition

Booking shall be confirmed in writing the E-mail

Booking shall be considered confirmed only when such book is accompanied by deposited value at 40%  of the tour price whose receipt has been acknowledged by our bankers. A deposit of 40% is required to reserve your space, This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. The remaining 60% Must be paid before the tour begin either in our Moshi, Tz office or via bank three weeks, prior to tour commencement. Please see payment section below to find out what type of currency we accept.

CANCEL AND REFUNDS: Any cancellation of a reservation must be in writing and shall only be effective upon its receipt and acknowledgment.

The following reimbursement will be made for cancellation

  1. More than 30 days prior Trip commencement -70% of deposit
  2. 7 to 30 days for trip commencement -50% of deposit
  3. 48 hrs to 7 days prior to trip commencement (or no show ) -0% of total tour Price

No refund are given for the following

  1. Lost travel time or substitution of facilities
  2. Itineraries amended after departure
  3. Presence of circumstances beyond company control which require alternative arrangement be made to ensure the safety of further participation and enjoyment of our tour
  4. Lack of your presence of any accommodation , services activity or tour segment without prior notice(see above)
  5. Premature contact termination

PAYMENT: Non-residents of Tanzania are required by law to pay in foreign convertible currencies. Payment for any extraneous detail may be at our Moshi Tanzania office via cash. Please bring your passport to validate your resident status.

ACCESS: We cannot be held for any responsible for road and airstrip condition which may make travel impossible at a time, any change to the initiation booking are subjected to the condition and rate outlined above, despite any access issue or weather conditions.

If the reason for cancellation is covered by your insurance you may be able to reclaim these charges. Notwithstanding the above, where we have issued your domestic flight tickets, standard airline cancellation policies will apply.

Please note that under no circumstances will partial refunds will be given for unused meals, hotel rooms, airport transfers, etc. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, African Stork Tours And Safaris reserves the right to rearrange your tour.

African Stork Tours And Safaris is not responsible for expenses incurred by trip members in preparing for the trip (e.g. visa fees, immunizations, insurance, personal gear, etc.) or for any necessary additional travel arrangements should you embark from home before the group departure date. Accommodations are subject to change.

If you are planning a trip within 60 days of travel, we require full payment in order to secure your booking. Standard cancellation policies will apply thereafter

1 Step 1

Make An Inquiry

FormCraft - WordPress form builder